Zero to Hero is a challenge to improve your blog. I’m not sure I will do every post, or if I will skip a few, or what I will do with them. I’m starting a little late, also. Just bear with me here.
Today’s assignment: write and publish a “who I am and why I’m here” post.
I have written about this a time or two. Mostly the fact that I really don’t know why I’m doing this blog. I do know (sort of) who I am:
- 29 year old
- Mother of two boys
- Skinny girl stuck in a big lady’s body
- Beginner at many tasks, master of none
A few of the questions that they suggest answering:
- Why are you blogging, rather than keeping a personal journal?
- What topics do you think you’ll write about?
- Who would you love to connect with via your blog?
- If you blog successfully throughout 2014, what would you hope to have accomplished?
And my answers:
- I’m blogging instead of keeping a personal journal because I feel like it keeps me motivated. If I write something on here, and someone reads it, I feel like I need to follow through. Or at least explain why I didn’t follow through.
- I haven’t decided what I’ll write about. If you read back in my other posts, you’ll realize that.
- I don’t know who I’m hoping to connect with. Mostly myself, I guess. I want to do some self-reflection, and figure out more of who I am.
- If I blog throughout 2014, I hope to have figured out what I’m doing on here. I also hope to have learned how blog, and improve my photography and writing skills.
There you have it. I’m on my way from Zero to Hero.
P.S.: I struggled with adding the widget. Good experience for me, though. Keeps me learning about new things. Makes my blog look like there is actually something going on…